Role of Lic Agent
A LIC agent is one who is an important source of the business for the organisation. The LIC agents develop, build, and always keep maintained contacts with the clients who give business to the organisation by buying the different policies.
- To market LIC products.
- To serve the customer since the policy inception to maturity.
- To act as a direct communication link between the insurer and the customer.
- To explain the various products of the insurer and aptly help in choosing the right product depending on clients needs.
- To render unconditional service to the customer.
- To expand the insurance sector to rural areas and downtrodden sectors.
- To help the customer in his/her financial planning.
- To widen the insurance net in our country.